Position Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Position # ENGSPL 103
We are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to serve as a group leader directing cross-functional projects through daily integration with subordinates, services, related departments and supervisors. The candidate will be responsible for the continual maintenance and sharing of a comprehensive knowledge base of various products, processes and test requirements. In addition, the candidate will troubleshoot, analyze, and conceive solutions for various areas, including components, embedded control systems, test methods, quality systems and materials. Will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication link to the supervisor, related departments, customers and suppliers with an eye toward necessary consulting and negotiation to optimize results.
· 5-10 years experience
· Embedded microcontroller design experience
· Knowledge of C programming language
· Circuit design experience using microcontrollers
· Experience interfacing with sensors and triax relays
· Familiar with Matlab and Simulink
· Data acquisition experience
· Controls and controls theory knowledge
· Good understanding of thermal dynamics and HVAC preferred
· Outstanding people skills, with the specific ability to interact as both, a team leader or team player preferred
· Dynamic self-starter with strong project management, communication and presentation skills
· Ability to travel and meet with supplier operations
· B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Position Title: Product Developer
Position# ENGSPL 104
Salary: $60 - $80k + bonus
Company is reinventing the performance wear industry. Headquartered in Baltimore MD, the company has earned its name by constantly challenging itself to revolutionize ordinary products by fundamentally redesigning them to become extraordinary. Company creates patented performance wear that empowers athletes, even in the harshest of weather conditions, to push themselves to a higher level.
Ensure on-time execution of product lines with specified quality requirements that deliver on the marketing product plan.
· Deliver innovative and superior technologies to businesses on schedule.
· Own the product development process in support of multiple branded businesses – includes, concept creation, design reviews, feasibility and manufacturability assessments, prototyping, product testing, costing, and support of specification development.
· Manage vendors globally in the development, sourcing of new products / concepts.
· Know the product intimately – know the purpose of its functionality and its limitations, the competition, the technical and style trends, the consumer’s needs and preferences, the relevant features and differentiators. Participate in market research and product testing.
· Generate new product ideas based on the direction set by product plans.
· Manage and communicate plans systemically through the product development process. Surface and resolve issues with appropriate organizational involvement.
· Work closely with design, operations and marketing in the development of the lines. Lead the integration of the line into the operational systems.
· Own the QA (quality assurance) definition of the products.
· Travel up to 25%.
Experience / Requirements
· Passion and creativity to develop innovative technologies through insightful understanding of core consumers. Curious, objective, and hands-on approach to product problem solving.
· 5-7 years of product development / management experience (specific product / industry experience preferred).
· Bachelor’s Degree (engineering, design) (Master’s preferred)
· Excellent Project Management Skills
· Strong Vendor Management, Team Leadership, Organizational, System Creation, Spec Writting Skills
· Understanding of merchandising and use of analytical skills to evaluate product mix.
Job Title: Site Director - Engineering
DoD firm looking to fill Site Director (possibly VP title) of Engineering.
manage an operation with approx. 40 engineers (systems) and analysts
have experience in the following areas:
1. SPAWAR program knowledge (US Naval Space and Warfare Command)
2. Navy shipboard operations
3. C4I (command and control) operational understanding
Support and Oversight
management and Marketing
Bachelors degree, preferably Masters
experience in planning and execution
retired senior Naval officer with experience in the areas above would be
Salary: $125K +
Visit essaytigers review to learn the most reliable reviews by college students